Honest, curiosity and spark

Tomorrow I was traveling back to Varanasi from Kanpur in a bus. There was a small girl in front of my seat. She was creating a lot of nuisance and as I have nothing to do in the bus so, I start observing her. She was moving here and there, sometimes even pushing her body out of window. One thing I noticed about her is that she was constantly asking questions like; when this bus is going to move?, why should not I budge my body out?, why I will get hurt if I am moving my body outside? She was asking whatever came in her mind and of whatever she was not sure. A few days back I attended the lecture of Dr. Amarnath Sen, a scientist from CG&CRI, he was constantly trying to give emphasis on asking question as that is the best way to learn. He said that one must have curiosity and nosiness in order to study. Then I started drawing a parallel between what Dr. Sen had said and actions of small girl. Girl was inquisitive about whatever she was seeing and wants answers of questions which came in her mind.

She detected that I am observing her and gave a very honest smile. Then she started playing with me by touching me and hides herself behind seat and was asking me to hit her hand. She was enjoying and there was a spark and energy in her. A few days back I read the speech by Mr. Chetan Bhagat given in Symbiosis, Pune. Link is this. He talked about the spark within us which makes us alive. He said that we are born with it and it slowly dies within us with time. I was seeing that spark in that girl, apart from that there was curiosity and energy in her which was making her alive in the crowd which was dull and inactive. I think that spark and energy could only be maintained if we are enjoying our work and are honest with whatever we do. One must be very honest with his/her work (whether it is a project, love or studies) and should enjoy, having that curiosity, which Dr. Sen was talking about, and energy, which Mr. Bhagat was telling. If you do that then you will get a satisfaction, no matter you succeed or not but there will be a satisfaction on your face and you will enjoy your life and will be happy without any jokes and do not require artificial means to keep yourself happy. And there will be a charm on your face which will add to your spark and keep on pushing you to move ahead in life.

Comments

  1. fab article... can't believe monu can write so deep :) and now i know secret of ur happiness u r honest, curious ( a bit little ) and full of spark equivalent to a volcanic eruption nd u'll go very far ahead in ur lyf :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey..nice observation man!!! best part was to create a link b/w three...i've also observed these things bur never converted into thoughts n then as a blog...so i cant stop myself to appreciate this gud job...nothing new is thr in last para but its made me to smile n feel good..so accept my thanks too....hope u'll continue this work..gud luck dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. chimp!!!
    bahut pyaara likha hai
    yes wat u observed is life
    a little hope, some salt and pepper(honesty and curiosity) added with the sweetness of joy and happiness
    Good wrk chimp :)
    keep doing it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Origin of consciousness?

Comparison of Indian and US education system

How common man can play its part in curbing terrorism: